Thursday, January 24, 2019

Fear cuts the trip short

Last week, in the northeast, there was apparently a snow storm that was just gonna destroy the tri-state area. People were afraid. I had to call the bus to make sure that buses were heading up to Foxwoods that night(they get really cautious and I’ve gitten burned multiple times). They did indeed go up there Thursday. The storm didn’t hit NJ. It didn’t hit NY. Apparently it hit Connecticut for only a few hours Saturday night and that made the bus station close down on Sunday. I had to cut the trip short and leave Saturday. Very annoying since I had slot play coming to me Sunday. I did go home and watched NXT UK quite a bit since there was a PPV that I wanted to catch up on. That’s pro wrestling btw.

As for the trip, pretty break even. Lost about 300 in plo8. I chopped or got quartered(small quartered) in pots where I’m drawing to scoop. Just didn’t break well for me. Cancer Bruce got crushed again. He tried that play with the Ace suit and three on the board and not paired. The other guy took 2 seconds to call him with a jack high flush. Not because he reads souls or anything he just can’t fold lol. Bruce called him an idiot. It’s funny that Bruce lost but I’ve been in his spot and tried that too and it seems to fail a lot.

Hold em was decent. Cold decked a guy with AA vs AK on a AK3 rainbow board. That was a big pot. I lost a big pot with KK vs QQ on a Q109 board. I turned a massive draw and I check raised but he was going nowhere and I bricked out. Mike is at borgata this week so I’m rooming with Adam, and he snores like a monster. Luckily I got my ear plugs this week. Anyway I’m almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment