Tuesday, June 12, 2018

That’s a good deal!

I went to Foxwoods by myself this time and I was immediately disappointed. The insane deal where the bus gives you 30 match, 30 slot, and 15 food is gone and went back to the old 60 match(or 45 match 15 food). The greeter said that “promotion” ended. Sounds like bullshit to me. The bus grinders were just taking advantage too much.

Foxwoods poker is becoming too much of a grind. There’s a bunch of solid players and very few huge fish. The only one that’s a true reg is Shirley and she doesn’t play that much, and plays random shit. There’s like a group of 6 solid players who all the same, led by the beautiful Michelle. They all respect me and we try to avoid each others tables, but when there’s few tables it’ll happen. Nothing in particular happened in poker and I won 290 over 13 hours 40 minutes.

My friend Charlene came back in. She’s pretty wild with her gambling, but she can afford it. She ran terrible in everything. Pai Gow, BJ, Slots, poker. One thing I NEEEEEED to do is stay with her when she plays BJ. She doesn’t like to double when she should. Like she had a 10 vs a dealer 3 and didn’t double, 50 dollar bet. I jumped on it and won 50. That feels like key money that I need to go for. My girlfriend got tickets to Journey/Def Leopard in Jersey on June 15th so we are doing that instead of Fox. It’s very important to do stuff she likes and sacrifice when she does that for you. Never be selfish in a relationship.

2 comments:

  1. awful tiny blog. anyway i told u foxwoods is a lousy place to win money about everywhere is in the area u live in, with the exception of the Trop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn’t have too much to talk about, just a few things. The free food, free points, and free rooms keep me up there man it’s hard to leave

      Delete