Friday, November 16, 2018

I just need 5 hours of help

I feel like my decisions late Saturday night are VERY dubious at minimum. I made a ridiculous move in plo last week with top pair and NO DRAW that cost me like 800 bucks. I got most of it back but that’s not the point. I’m thinking that I need to take a 5 hour energy in that 1am-6am period before I go home on the bus. I think it’ll be great for my decisions. I usually have tea but that’s not cutting it plus I don’t need all that excess sugar. I’ll mix the 5H in with a bottle of water and drink it little by little because otherwise it makes my heart race.

Poker was pretty good last week. Finally didn’t get screwed in plo8 in any major way. I even quartered Bruce in a huge pot. That felt better than anything I can remember doing in poker. I won 1592 in 9.5 hours, then sadly the game broke. Phil is coming in today and he loves to play short so I’m expecting a long dangerous game.

PLO was shitty, but that’s ok. I know I need the 5 hour now. I actually played 2-5 NL for a bit. I might mix that in now especially when the plo looks bad. I linked raised 10-10 and a guy shoved 250 in pre with J9 off and I held up. Those guys are a treasured yet dying breed sadly. So overall I won 910 bucks between everything. Oh and I saw the fucking black guy who owes me 60. We were on the same bus. This guy has nerve. He asks me if I want to sell him my match play. JUST PAY ME MY MONEY! These fuckers I swear to God.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not drinking anything that makes my heart race, even in a diluted form. But then maybe I'm a pu$$y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im the bigger pussy. as desperately as i need to increase my roll, if i were paid $10,000 to jump off the stratosphere (legally--its a ride) i would not be able to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a big dinner before having it(very late, like 11pm) and I don’t think my heart raced at all. I played great actually because while they were all yawning and dead I barely blinked. I got my heart ripped out as a huge favorite in a 1600 dollar pot but I’ll write about that one in the next blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never cease to be amazed at people who borrow money and then won't pay back. Years ago I had a guy from a private poker group beg me for a $5 buy-in for a tournament. No big deal, of course -- except that he wouldn't repay me when I saw him entering other online tournaments with buy-in money. To me, it was the principle of it all.

    ReplyDelete