Thursday, December 6, 2018

Give me a break

Lots of work drama going on lately. The other day I had an issue with a co-worker that wanted me to do mindless busy work just I can “do my part” like everyone else. This work would then need to be “reversed” after aka making that work worthless. I’m being vague here because I don’t want to tell you all my civilian job. So anyway I of course refused. She called my mother crazy(I sadly agreed), me a shitty worker that nobody wants to work with, and that I don’t contribute to society. This is all bullshit from her of course. So today I heard her go off on another worker(not in earshot) about her being an “angry person”. So I shut her down quick. She got pissed. Cunt.

Poker was ok last week, but it took a lot of work. Like we got the usual 2-5 plo8 going and check out this ridiculous hand that I lost. I made it 25 and got one caller holding 995J(I know) and the flop comes 983 two clubs one spade. I had low draw, ace, open ended straight draw, nut flush draw, backdoor nut flush draw. What comes out? Two red picture cards. Pretty incredible. I was stuck 1k at one point. Luckily towards the end of the night we made it into a 5-10 and I ended up winning 500. Thank God.

Looking at the stats I had a few ups and downs in hold em and plo. I did win 739 in hold em and lost 600 in plo. Those 3 plo bullets towards the end of the trip were painful. I’m back into stocks but I lost a lot on them lately. I’m getting out of it as soon as I possibly can. Stick to poker and all my other side ventures. Stocks too complicated and I’m not too smart about that stuff. With poker I ended winning like 1k. Bill Potts says that pretty much clockwork for me so I’ll take that.


1 comment:

  1. Bill Potts also told me he's quitting poker and sticking with bj because he can't win

    ReplyDelete