Thursday, December 27, 2018

900 bucks is no big deal

This was a shortened trip because my girlfriend wanted me to come over Saturday to her sisters party. I didn’t really want to go, but I do love spending time with the GF. Party sucked though. Had one beer and watched Home Alone. I never really realized how terrible those parents were. Embarrassing. I also didn’t mind too much because there were no giveaways on the weekend and I was able to grab the slot play before I took the bus back. More on that later.

The trip was good. Between the bus coupon and all the free slot play I won 395. In poker I won 792 over the course of 13.5 hours. I’ll take. This trip wasn’t really about the poker though. Just ridiculous dumb shit. For instance at the 2-5 PLO8 a guy sits down, I’ve played with him a couple times at plo high but he’s an idiot at 8. Another guy sits(a good player, which is a surprise since  he deals) and says HEY MOTHER FUCKER YOU OWE ME 900 FROM BORGATA. The guy denies it big time. There’s a lot of back and forth. Eventually the accused guy says ok if you can call me I’ll take that as I owe you the money and will pay you back right now. The guy says ok...but not right now since he still wants to play. Shady. He has the phone that would have his number in the car and he didn’t want to go. So we eventually convince him to go. He comes back and says he doesn’t have the charger for that phone, even though Foxwoods provides chargers. So the story doesn’t check out.

Dumb story 2 was my food coupon situation. Noodles and Fuddruckers are the only places open late night and I decided to get a burger at Fudds. I wait in line(a pretty long one), the girl takes my order and says my coupon was already used. I go to rewards and they say she already redeemed it for 56 cents. He gives me another coupon. I cut the line(obviously) and explain my situation. Fat piece of shit manager says I need to wait in line again. I say fuck off and leave. I eventually go to Noodles and get house wanton soup. The really funny thing was that i was supposed to get 80 in slot the next morning, but I got 130 instead. A bonus for my trouble? Anyway I’m heading back now. Next week will be an extended trip since I’m gonna see the Penguins play the Rangers at MSG and I’ll take the late bus afterwards.


2 comments:

  1. Back when I was married, wife's parents came to visit us and we decided to go out and get a burger. Wife ask them (she gets mixed up) if they wanted to go to Fuckruckers. They didn't give a shit, but she was embarrassed anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That place is an embarrassment and I’ll never go to that one in particular again

      Delete