Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Putting money where my mouth is

Considering I now have  a fanduel account, I took a look at NHL Futures. One thing jumped out at me were the Penguins to win the Cup at +2900. That’s a great price IMO. I put 506.75 on it. I also have 800 to win 500 on Golden State winning the NBA Championship. Parlays too. We shall see.

Last week was pretty good. I got into a hold em game and lost 1k. The idiot guy that was accused of the 900 dollar thing was just leaking money. He’s a real piece of shit too. I actually think I played bad because of him. Reacting to his dumb shit too much. I also wore the wrong hoodie and I think it messed with my head.

The next day we got the plo8 going. I won 2032 in 13 hours 50 mins. Good session. I playedy hands well I suppose. I ended up playing heads up with this super chatty black guy reg. I wanted to play him 5-10 heads up but he didn’t want to buy up to 500 min. I took a few hundo from him but too much rake. I think of that happens again I’ll just play it but let him be short. I’m not sure that’s a great strategical play but still. I beat him for all of it. He did hit a royal and got a space heater tho.

The next day was weird. I went to the gym but got this terrible pain between my shoulder and neck. I couldn’t do crunches or a single push-up. I booked an emergency massage at the spa for 4. In the mean time, we got plo8 going again. Full table too. I won 1250 in 3 hours 45 mins. I told them to keep the game going but they didn’t for some reason lol

I won a few hundred Saturday night too in hold em. So I won a few grand yeah.

4 comments:

  1. i didnt realize the PLO8 went that often at foxwoods

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every Friday at about noon like clockwork

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you don't really think wearing the 'wrong' hoodie made a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nothing to do with luck. It's not being comfortable in your clothes and having that mess with you

    ReplyDelete