Thursday, January 10, 2019

Hearts baby...but just never again

Those of you who read my Twitter know that I hit a royal flush on a 46 dollar hand in VP late Saturday night. I was dumb for playing and now that I hit it I must only play when I get free slot play.  The ridiculous thing was i was up like 800 or so in poker and then the games were bad. Grinder city. So I was like ok ok 10 bucks a hand of VP for 200 hands then I’ll come back and see how the tables are. Slippery slope. So eventually I’m down 3k, and then I put another 3k in and somehow I’m up over 4300 and THEN I just get dealt a royal. I was getting a ridiculous run of like boats and quads and I just couldn’t believe it. The sick part was I just dealt it. No keeping 4 and praying for the fifth. Just bam. I called Bill Potts and broke the news. He was happy for me and def warned me to not spend money on this stuff again. He’s definitely right.

Poker itself is very repetitive. I played well, won money. This guy Miroslsv is a piece of shit and faced me briefly in 5-10 plo8. He always tries to intimidate me with his words and his look and it never works. He’s a terribly fishy player too and he did get me in a big pot in NL when he called my raise of 45 pre(2-5 NL and he straddled) with 26 suited and flopped two pair against my QQ. Whatever. I saw Mike play plo 3 handed. I saw a funny hand. The board was x256 with two hearts. It goes check check, then an Asian does nothing and dealer puts out the river and it’s a heart. There was flop and turn betting btw. Asian says I didn’t say anything and card goes back in. I figured he had a straight and no flush. He ended up having A1033 so he had the blockers. He did end winning the hand. The royal thing happened afterwards cuz I didn’t find a good game still. A proud moment for me was winning 887 after that in NL.

I roomed with Mike and this guy Adam. He’s a good guy. He snores like a monster though to a degree where neither Mike or I can sleep properly. I actually have ear plugs now. He’s not supposed to stay with us this week but I feel bad saying no. Ok just hit fox right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment