Monday, July 20, 2020

Another few months

Bill Potts was in Encore Boston on that original trip. He's quite the traveler so when we are in the same area it's pretty rare. He was playing the 5/10 NL and I was hanging out in the 2/2 PLO8. My intention was to get the slot play, play plo8 until late night, and then get the greyhound back to Foxwoods. All of those things happened but I won 1800 bucks over the course of like 8 hours. So of course I had to come back. I mean we had some retarded people in this game. One guys strategy seemed to be make spazzy spewey calls but to balance that he slammed his cards down as hard as he could when showing. It's a strategy!

I needed to get some housing since I was going to Boston every week now. I was taking the Skyliner bus from Flushing, going to Foxwoods, and then going to Boston either with Jeff or a Greyhound. It was a lot to deal with but I was winning. So I roomed at Alex' condo. He's a good guy and a good player from F oxwoods that lived 10 mins away from Encore. He rents out to poker players. I mean the place isn't the Ritz but it's a place to sleep. I slept under these metal stairs and there was talking and yelling above me, so I eventually brought my earplugs and eye mask. Very necessary. It was inexpensive though. I was winning a ton but.....More to Come!

No comments:

Post a Comment