Monday, July 20, 2020

I'm back!

So the next paragraph is mostly worthless, because my first blog info is saved onto my tablet. But hey I’ll roll with it.

Long time readers of mine know that I used to do a blog. It lasted around 2 years and I had no intention of ending it, but I switched phones and I couldn’t get into my google account and I STILL CAN’T. It says thanks for giving the recovery code but still no good. So instead of fighting it I’ll just use this. My blog mainly deals with Foxwoods, Poker, and the Pittsburgh Penguins. So take a read when you’re bored. It’s been over a year since I’ve done one and considering the shitty times we are in, I have some free time.

I got over the pinkeye. Prob infected a few people but they were fine. I pretty much kept winning since the last blog at Foxwoods. I heard word that Encore Boston was giving 500 dollars slot play to people with Diamond Cards from Fox. I live in NYC so while that’s a long distance from me, I’m already half way there since I went to Fox every week in Connecticut. It was imperative that I went there because it was expiring like the end of August, plus there were fish in the PLO8 game. They moved the game up there. So Big Jeff takes me up there(Cheese went thhere too, a new friend I made after the last blog), I get the slot play loaded, I do 20 spins of 25 bucks each and I proceed to win nothing. I wanted to do VP but there was a lot of confusion at that time if it was allowed. I asked the desk if I could and they said no so fuck me. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment