Sunday, October 22, 2017

I need to adjust and improve

I visited the lady in Jersey on Wednesday and we saw the Mountain Between Us. Good movie. A little slow at points but the acting was very good and story was solid. I recommend it. Also, look up MOVIEPASS on google. 10 bucks a month to get one free movie ticket PER day. No lie.

I went to fox Thursday and immediately got started badly. Lost my 60 dollar roulette spin with the bus matchplay. After checking into my room(only got Thursday since they were cheap with the Friday’s in October) I was ready to play. Intriguing table. The blonde girl with the massive tits was there with her friends at her table which is the usual. I’m always a bit skeptical of that but they don’t seem like a team. It’s actually advantageous in a way because he was on her left and when he 3 bet her you know it’s a monster. You don’t bluff the tits when you’re friends. She ran pretty bad and lost. One day I want to flat big tits in position with a big hand. Maybe two big hands 😉 I 3 bet a guy with A3 suited and he played AA terribly. The 3JQ flop with a 10 on the turn(river 3) froze him though especially OOP. I’ll take it.

Played a little 1-2 plo8 with the usual crew. Won a few bucks. The most relevant thing that happened there was me getting my rooms set up for December and that I got my Friday’s back.

After plo8 broke I played 2-5 again. This is where I need to improve. It’s sometimes hard to play against terrible players doing random shit. You don’t always get the hand needed. They play in a way that sets their money on fire over the long run but any given night can beat you. One time it goes 10-10-10 and I make it 60 with AK off in the big. Flop is KJJ. That’s not easy. It checks around. Turn gives two flush draws. I check, guy bets like 130 and gets CALLED. I folded. Turns out the original bettor has 10-7 of diamonds and he gets called by 44. It’s insane. 44 hero called when a blank hit the river. I ended up stacking off vs some insane woman’s aces at the end of the night. Crazy game. Went to bed.

Friday I get a text saying my friend Charleen may not show up since she’s sick. She’s a good friend and I like when we play and hang out together. I played the usual 2-5 plo8 game and won like 350. I got most of my money in a marginal spot vs this old annoying guy named Irv that everyone hates. I was ok with it. Charleen did end up arriving. We went to the lounge and then played a bit of  Pai Gow. She won 100 and I lost 50. I was happy I bet on her spot a few times.

We played 2-5 together and big tits was there again with her friends. She got unlucky again when her turned set gave her opponent the nut flush. She got a bit emotional and left. It’s crazy but it happens. I think I’d rather cry than play pit games after a loss though. Any day. I walked Charleen back to the car and then went back to 2-5 PLO8. I was ahead but then lost a couple hands so I was down 48 dollars. I need to be super mindful about the nut low in spots.

Went to a new 2-5 and played with a guy who played cash games like a tournament. Another guy setting money on fire and I tried to “outplay” him but the smart grinders in the game saw through that and 4 bet me. Gotta adjust for that and I know I will. Heading back Wednesday night.




No comments:

Post a Comment