Thursday, February 14, 2019

Shes a Saint

So this one is the girlfriend trip. I’ve had experiences in the past where if you play virtually any poker at all while a girlfriend is there you’re either on the clock or already in trouble. My girlfriend doesn’t care. She likes to be with me. It’s awesome and insanely rare. So anyway we got there and I won 60 bucks on the bus coupons since I used hers too. Luckily the one green didn’t hit. After that I played pai gow for a few hours and lost like 730 bucks. She didn’t complain or get mad at me for losing. I told her that the goal is the diamond card and she understood.

The next day I played pai gow again and wasn’t aware it was triple tier until after the fact. I won like 120 bucks and earned like 600 tier points. I thought they just rated me really high. But no that helped me a lot. Played plo8 for like 13 hours and she watched me the whole time(of course we had a couple good breaks)! What other girl would do that? I just couldn’t get much going the whole time and lost 225. But only losing 225 while getting mostly unlucky is a sign of some talent for the game. I destroyed the Professor again which made it worthwhile. I actually broke even on the session because I took a break for mystery jackpot slots and to get points. I got the 225 back.

Saturday was kinda fun. Broke even in pai gow, ate Golden Dragon, and then saw the Aziz Ansari show and it was hilarious. There were like 4 comedians total and we had a great time. We missed the bus that we intended to take so I played some plo and won 425 in a high hour. So I really only lost about 275 cash and made about 1450 tier points. Wellll worth it. No house games until the March 8th triple tier day.

4 comments:

  1. If your girlfriend gives you a back/neck massage at the table now and then I would have to say you have found the PERFECT woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does sometimes! Especially when she knows I have pain

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you need to be a real sport and gift that girl to the real Bigcharles.

    ReplyDelete