Thursday, April 4, 2019

Eddie Moneys daughter is hot

So it seems everyone I spoke to knew spot on that girl got screwed on the bad beat. Bill Potts doesn’t believe her story. I do for two reasons: 1- She was 100% positive it was the king of diamonds. Not just a picture diamond. 2- She remembered the dealer said they no LONGER shared the 8 of diamonds, meaning they once did so her board memory was correct. Just so sick. Maybe I’ll see her again. She looks good.

Poker has been pretty decent lately. 2 weeks ago I only one 30 bucks, but last week won over 1800. It almost counts as more since the girlfriend went with me and saw some wins. That goes a long way I think. We never got the plo8 going last week. Larry was in Vegas(where apparently he got it all in the flop with AA on a A93 rainbow board vs 95(deep stacked) and a lady called him down 3 streets with 33 on a 10JQK4 board. I ponder why he left), two guys didn’t show, one was in a soft home game. I expected it. Whatever though playing the NL allowed me to do shorter sessions and hang with the GF  and have fun).

I went over to Top Golf over in Fox Tower and beat the Ms Pacman top score of 121k. I now have 128k. I could have gotten it earlier but I didn’t realize that the power pellets do virtually nothing after the second junior screen. There was a 5k banana on the right side but I hung out on the left with a pellet waiting for the ghosts. I felt robbed when I died there. But no PACMAN TILT(obv the worst tilt of all) and I took it down the next day. Hopefully I’m still the champ. Hopefully the bitch waitress doesn’t interrupt me this time when I’m playing.

We saw Eddie Money and Joan Jett combo show. Awesome seats. Joan was great. Eddie was alright. But Eddies daughter Jesse was incredible. Awesome body, amazing tits, everything. I looked her up and while I could never find her in anything too revealing, you’ll see good stuff on google images.

4 comments:

  1. Phony. You are talking to a clearly dumb 1-2NL player who has retold and re-remembered a story many times from 6 years ago and you are parsing the language of a statement you are for no reason treating as an exact quote. She has rewritten this event many times on each retelling and over several years, the story will inevitably change since she was a beginner player at the time incapable of noticing every detail in some poker hand. The woman is a recreational 1-2 player trying to tell you that not one person in years and years of "telling this exact story" knew the simple rules of the bad beat and you buy that? Oh big surprise she happens to be hot. Get your head out of your ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re totally overlooking the dealer in this situation. He explained to her why it’s no longer a bad beat(mistakingly). I trust that the dealer knew the runout thus the story makes sense. Add on that everyone was celebrating initially and I believe it

      Delete
  2. Overlooking the dealer? I'm saying the dealer was CORRECT that the bad beat did not count on whatever the runout actually was. Or maybe she wasn't even in the hand and just totally bullshitted like people love to do which YOU are overlooking is a huge possibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. id like to know the real reason BILL got 86ed here in reno. its very difficult to get 86ed here except for a lot of drunks eventually get it for the night or cut off. but i dont think hes out for good. they always return.

    ReplyDelete