Monday, April 1, 2019

No hundred grand for you, lady

I’m behind one blog. I usually like doing them when I’m on the bus going to Foxwoods, but I went with the girlfriend last trip and I really didn’t want to do it then. Very few people knew my real identity who read this. Literally two of you and you both know who you are. But this is blog is just gonna be a rant against both Foxwoods and Mohegan Sun. I’ll do another blog Thursday discussing the poker etc of the last two trips.

So Mohegan Sun has a new poker room. It looks alright. It’s bigger then it used to be. There’s a Johnny Rockets on one side and a bar on the other. It seems like a more “casual” spot than Foxwoods for poker, aka more soft.  But of course you need to know the faces, and I don’t know anyone in there. My friend Sam drives and considering I was pretty break even at the time and I did want to see the new room, I went. I lost money, but whatever. My issue with this place is with the dealers. One guy, whom I found out his name is Clint, talked about how much faster he deals than Foxwoods dealers. He proceeded to expose a card three straight hands. Good job with that speed. Another dealer, some small Spanish girl, just doesn’t give a shit. I shoved big one hand and one guy folds and the other is showing his cards to his buddy getting reactions. I had to say one to a hand. Then the dealer, in a  very unenthusiastic manner, said that too. Then he said something to his friend and then told me he didn’t say anything. Thank god he folded because I shoved J8 on a 10-9-3 board and the first guy folded QQ lol

Oh Foxwoods isn’t clear either. But it could be different nowadays. I was playing a session and this girl I’ve never seen before told us this bad beat story. Get this one. She has 67 diamonds. Flop 8910 diamonds. Opponent JQ diamonds. Turn K diamonds. River blank. Money goes in. Bad beat right? Wrong. Apparently, as everyone was celebrating, said because the K made the 8 not play for both of them, it negates the bad beat. No shit. He fucked that table out of a 200k bad beat. She would have gotten 100k. It was a 1/2 game and she was new to poker and just believed it. Nobody else at that table had any clue and just accepted it. She was wearing a sexy miniskirt the next day btw.

4 comments:

  1. that k doesnt change the bad beat at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wuz thinkin'the same exact thing!!!!

      Delete
    2. It didn’t! But the dealer was retarded. New blog tonight btw

      Delete
  2. Tony, aka sticky sheets, when you are going to come out of the closet. Sorry you broke up with your BF up North. I am sure you guys will work it out. Furthermore, stop preaching about God, you are as phony as they come.

    ReplyDelete