Monday, December 4, 2017

Been sick but still fighting

Haven’t posted in a couple weeks partly because of illness and partly just can’t win a penny lately. I went on Monday/Tuesday because of Thanksgiving changing everything plus poker assuredly sucks that day(Bill Potts confirmed this lol). It’s not Christmas where loose money has been given away and some may find its way to the poker table. So I just kept losing until I won like 450 at “Cookie Monster” table. If you go to Foxwoods at all you know who I’m talking about. Lost like a grand that trip.

I went back last Thursday and stayed an extra day. Bill Potts already hit the road so I was basically there alone. I know quite a few regs but Bill is the only one I’d categorize as a good friend. I left from home instead of the girlfriends house because I was sick. I also cancelled my scheduled massage. I still played poker with a bad cough because I need to make money plus they can fuck off. I couldn’t get much going at all Thursday afternoon. Lost my roulette spin too. I ended up losing 1k in 2-5 PLO. Bill said my strategy of buying in for the max was a terrible idea and I could go broke, so I brought in for 500 and it still sucks. Fuck PLO. At least with this group of regs.

Next day I got into the o8 $300 tourney. They had a 5 dollar add on for 5k chips. 78 people entered and I got knocked out in 19th place with AA48 double suited. 36k stack, 2.5-5k blinds, 5-10k bets. I raised on the cut off and only BB calls. Flop 357 rainbow. He has A257 and I get no help. I always seem to get deep in these tournaments and then something very unlucky happens to me.

I played after and won around a thousand Thursday night and Friday. I put a guy on lifetilt with a bluff. I won’t get into specific details, but let’s just say you can manipulate a guy who checks his BB after 6 people limp in with AK. You know what kind of guy that is. Heading back to Foxwoods Wednesday. My ex-GF is one of the chip leaders in their tournament right now so that’s interesting.

2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious. Tony should love you. After all, plagiarism is the ultimate compliment.

    ReplyDelete