Thursday, December 28, 2017

Hey I won some money!

I’ve been running hot lately on non-poker stuff and that continued a little bit this trip. Once again I won 120 on the bus coupon roulette. The ball was dancing on this spin and rolling around but it eventually got to red. I had to purchase Christmas presents for family and girlfriend at the Tanger Outlets. I got 2 popcorn makers(one for girlfriend one for mom), 2 belts for dad since his is old, an 18 month Dog Calendar, a Jason figurine, a 50 dollar bath and body works gift card(because I don’t know what to get in scents since I’m a man) for the girlfriend. Her birthday is dec 26th and we went to Prudential Center to see Tran Siberian Orchestra which is really just an 80s hair metal Christmas show in disguise. It was good though.

Played some 2-5 at the table with my friend Elise. I did good. My only real wins were on a 4 bet bluff and getting there at the end after a guy misplayed his trips. Elise won a lot with big pockets. I love her but she benefits by being a lady. Dudes love looking women up even when it’s really clear they got it. There was this giant eyed woman named Stephanie in AC(Potts and I called her Bug Eyed Bitch) who made a living off that. I also started the session late because I went to the gym again. I’m
losing fat for sure.

Next table was a trip. This old woman, possibly the most impatient and spazzy player I’ve seen in years, was in there. She went through 4K in one session of 2-5. It would have been more but couldn’t get any more cash advances. The session was all about her and I took a nap after it was clear she wasn’t coming back. She was also being very touchy with Robot Voice Guy.

After the gym and such the next day I played PLO8 and 10-20 ORE. I wanted to
add a half kill at 100 but of course two of the regs said no. Fucking cowards. Done with them and their shit scared asses. Gotta put more time into NL next trip(aka when I get there in an hour).

I played a little bit of 2-5 after that and did well in the must move. Smiley was there with lots of chips and he and I don’t tangle too much. We respect each other I feel. They moved me to a shitty table with a shitty seat, but then I noticed the crazy lady from last night in a 1-2. I haven’t played 1-2 in well over a year but it was worth it this time. I only ended up winning 37 bucks but the big hands I won were all from her. This cute girl with a perpetual smile on her face asked why I looked dead. I guess bringing the 2-5 face to 1-2 is weird lol. Good trip and then I headed home. Oh I lost like 180 in VP doing the between session shit. Variance



No comments:

Post a Comment