Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Gotta be lucky to win a lot

I decided to post this blog while on the train to the civilian job. On twitter I said I was gonna post it while at the laundromat but I looked and saw I had 2 clean pairs of jeans and that’s good enough for the week. No point wasting quarters if you aren’t going to wash enough clothes. That’s a life lesson for you all.

So I went over to Foxwoods Wednesday night. I actually split rooms with the ex-girlfriend btw(she profited like 1k in her tournament btw which I’m jealous of right now) and it was cool. We don’t screw around because I somehow attracted a current girlfriend and she has drama with men. She had the Wednesday which allowed me to go up there early and play. So after settling in I played 2-5 NL and won 510 dollars over 4 hours. I then screwed up. This guy randomly started talking about wanting to play PLO8. Never saw him before. But he did stuff in the NL that should have told me PLO8 was a bad idea. The big example was he was holding 56 clubs on 478 if clubs FLOP and got 3 way action all in and he was NERVOUS. I shit you not. His hands were legit shaking. So obviously he’s a nit. I asked the floor if we can get 5-5 or 5-10 PLO8 going shorthanded. They asked the guy in charge and THIS FUCKING RETARD PIECE OF SHIT is like we can’t do that because 5-10 PLO is going and it’s the same game. His logic is someone from plo will come over and break up the plo game. I tried to explain its not. He did not quit. So we ended up playing 2-5 PLO8 3 handed. Terrible idea. Rake was too much and I knew it. We played for 2 hours. The idiot lost 200, I lost 6, other guy won 80. Guess who the big winner was there?

I went to bed and then played the tournament the next day. 405 buy in for 25k chips. I couldn’t get a break then lost with A10 vs 55. I looked down at the cash games and they were shitty so I rebrought. Was up to about 60k then ran my AQ into late position raise AA and lost like 23k there. Then just missed a bunch of flops and shoved my last 16k in with AK after 77 raised. Of course I brick out.

Played 2-5 NL after and lost 555. As usual I get cold decked and I also never hit a set or anything. Not asking to run like God or anything but if you give me a few cards I swear I’ll maximize the money. The ex-girlfriend btw was in twin rivers on 2 nights. She apparently did pretty well. I’d like to try that place out one day.

The next day I played PLO8 with the usual crew plus a couple wackos(100% not playing without the wackos). The main wacko came WAY behind and fucked me on massive pots. I had KKQQ on a K103 rainbow board and he calls off with 10-9-8-6. Turn 7 river J. I was down big but I turned it around because we added 10-20 razz. I murdered them. Still lost 230 but I was down 1k. One idiot left with his last 500 and said he should play one hand of baccarat with it. I told him to not do that and play razz! He didn’t listen and not sure what he did.

So I’m stuck big and notice 5-10 NL is going. Roman and Deena are in the game and they’re crazy, but the ex is also in there and it’s full with a list. Smiley was on the list too and he’s action. But I think Roman jumped to 5-10 plo and EVERYONE left. The ex then jumped to my 2-5 NL and quickly lost 1500. She plays good so I guess bad luck. I ended up winning 185 in that game and soon went home. I’m gonna start using the gym at Foxwoods more because inactivity and the lounge is making me fat.

4 comments:

  1. he's got better odds with his money playing the one hand of baccarat than playing shorthanded with u. but i too would prefer shorthanded $2-5 than $5-10, $1-2 is even better, then i dont have nearly as much of my net worth on the line, so it helps me play better. u should understand this, regardless of the rake, which should only be $1 with no jackpot drop when 3 handed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foxwoods is a robbery on the 2-5, even short handed. 5 or less is half rake but it’s still bad. 5-10 they pay time and it’s only 4 bucks every half hour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting blog, add a photo or two from Foxwoods to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to become Lottery Winner so I was searching on Google about idea lottery winner 2018. Please tell me are you offering?
    Idea lucky winner

    ReplyDelete