Thursday, March 22, 2018

Good plans go to hell

I had a good plan last week, logical. There’s tournaments going on at Foxwoods so I stayed an extra day, aka Saturday. Saturday, tournament players, seems good right? That’s all fine except it can mess with the head to get nothing better than 99 over the course of 8 hours and never hit a set. But hey let’s start in order of events.

The awesome bus deal is still going, they announced that it all changed on March 1st. So from that I turned 30 in slot to 20 cash and won 60 cash on roulette coupon spin. You can’t take a big hit anymore like you could on the previous deal. I’m expecting a bus grinder to smash a Royal
Soon.

I booked a massage for Thursday but I was running kind of late. I wanted to check in, eat, do my bus gambling, and work out before my 2pm appointment. Keep in mind I got in at 1120. So I’m working out and I see Michelle come in. I’m attracted to this woman and I think she’s the prettiest reg in the room. I couldn’t tell it was her at first because I didn’t have my glasses on. But she and I are building a bit of a friendship so that’s cool. I took a shower and washed the important stuff. Masssge was good. Woman looked like that one from the car insurance commercial.

Thursday night poker was blah. I won 98 in NL and surprisingly plo8 got off the ground. I lost a big hand to a guy who literally wasn’t aware we were playing plo8. The perfect cards and circumstances had to happen to fuck me. It did!

Next day we got the plo8 going as usual. I didn’t get much. Larry ran his top boat into Stans rivered quads. I think Larry was gonna pay me back if that didn’t happen. He owes 500. But I’ll get it. Everyone left besides this ridic fish terrible black guy. We played 5-10 plo8 heads up. 4 bucks every half beats pot rake any day. I was scared that he would leave because I had to check into my Two Trees room and it was 345AM(deadline is 4am). I literally had to run blocks away and I formulated a plan to crush this scrub mid stride. Imagine a guy where you can dictate the size of the pot pre every time and you can size it based on the strength of your hand and he would NEVER REALIZE IT. I ended up taking 1k from him and some mixed game reg jumped in and took the last 300. I went back to the room and slept after.

Ahh Saturday. Best thing I got past the 8 hours was JJ and I doubled up vs some Asian kid I’ve never seen before. There was a king out there and I rivered the set. He said he was ahead(I was aggressor pre) but took that rivered jack for a 1k pot WAY too well for me to believe it. Later I played again and I ran my 10-J hearts on a 89Q two diamond board. I was up against AA and KJ diamonds. Turn A diamonds river 9. Insanity. I walked away after and was sad. But hey whatever let’s see how this week goes. It’ll be a weird week maybe because my Aunt and Uncle are there.

Over the course of 31 hours 35 mins I won 94 dollars.








4 comments:

  1. If you keep your glasses off they all look pretty good, right? Either that or they all look fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sometimes need to get a little closer to confirm

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not only good plans that go to hell its most of the players at the table after they die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They deserve it for putting beats on me

    ReplyDelete