Thursday, March 15, 2018

Sweet Deal yum yum

This just might be the best bus deal in the country. The Skyliner from Flushing, Queens costs 15 bucks(12 if you take the last 2 buses of the night) and it USED to give 60 in matchplay coupons. Now it gives 15 in food or free buffet, 30 match, 30 slot. It’s incredible. I’m on the bus going back now so I’ll tweet soon if they dropped that deal. But man this is good.

So after I did room and gym stuff I played some 2-5 NL. I had Santa Claus there but he was 2 on my right so that was a relief. Unfortunately we got into a hand this time and he got me for 205. I feel like he had AK and flopped it but whatever. I was on the table change list and directly after that hand I got put my Shirley who is nearly the worst in the room. I got her in a hand and she went over to 20/40 stud which is like the worst game for her to play. I ended up winning 125 in 6 hours.

I feel like I did something here for a while that didn’t involve gambling, probably ate Pad Thai from Golden Dragon. The owner type guy always shakes my hand. He also knows I need the mild spice or else I die.

Plo8 was incredible on Friday. Big fish were in the game. I got technically lucky on Larry where I shoved with a 9 outer and he called with AA and I got there on the river. Whatever I’ll take it. Pacheco and Big Jeff got murdered. Larry I think won a little. We played Razz later and NEVER AGAIN will I play the 10/20 or 15/30 limit. For half rake they take 1 at the ANTE, 1 at 40, 1 at 140. The ante dollar kills the game. Razz has a lot of raise and take it so constantly taking that dollar won’t work. I did win 1831 over 13 hours.

Before heading over to 2 trees I won 61 dollars in 2-5 NL. This new smart Asian was coming to my game so I jumped to a better one right away. That’s what you gotta DO in poker! So I ended up winning 2017 on the trip.

I’m spending an extra day at fox this time because tournaments are going and they’ll be more cash action. I also booked a massage for 2pm😴


No comments:

Post a Comment