Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Let’s keep up the run good

Funny little start to the trip last week. The Skyliner bus gives out a little more matchplay the week of Chinese New Year(from 5 to 100 dollar coupons) and of course I got the 5. This woman doesn’t play so she also gave me her 5, and I was gonna get her 45 in match(she wanted to keep the buffet one) for 10 bucks but of course the assholes who give a better deal were right up the escalator offering a better price. But I did get her 5.

I had Fox Tower and I don’t hate it as much as I used to because of the superior gym. I used the heck out of it Thursday and Friday. The fridge and WiFi worked well too so I was able to keep my protein drink cold and got in some global poker. I ran well in it. Such a good thing to do when the tables are bad.

Started out HOT. Won a cool 258 in 35 minutes. Zach(aka Santa Claus, and he’s a youngish dude who looks zero like Santa Claus) jumped in with his friend so the table lost all value. Zach is a very good player and I think I remember his buddy being solid. I took a break and they actually let me into the Newport Lounge again and they had some steak stuff so I was happy. Also the tasty Japanese Noodles.

I got back and somehow won 1657 over 3 hours in 20 minutes. This guy tilted BAD and I played AA like a champion. This Asian guy Lee tilted him bad so it set him off. I finished him off with JJ over his AK on a KJ3 board. That was cold deck but the AA play was nice. I will not reveal what I did because I may do it to YOU THE READER at some point. I went to bed soon after because the tables dried up, plus of course I wanted to work out and start the plo8 in the morning.

Friday game was eh. Ran mediocre and this crazy Asian named Sang was just ramming pots for better or worse. Def a guy you want to keep pots small with pre unless you have the world and are willing to put your thousand dollars or so in. Bill Potts actually played with him months ago and he told me that’s the only guy making the game worthwhile. We got Razz going 3 handed and between both games I won 364 over 11 hours 45 mins. Later I won 16 bucks in 2-5 NL. I ended the trip talking to UFC Mike while he played plo on Global and live.

They let me leave early from work this week because a 30 points giveaway expires at midnight. Usual 1030 bus no good. Oh and Foxwoods is giving away pots and pans this week which I’m taking but have no use for of course.



2 comments:

  1. why wouldnt u been able to offer a better deal on the price than the guy on the elevarotor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for 45 in match they give around 17. Anything more than that isn’t worth the effort and POSSIBLE banning.

    ReplyDelete